BOOK YOUR UNFORGETTABLE HOLIDAY IN NUMANA IN THE CONERO RIVIERA
EXPLORE OUR HOTEL AND RESIDENCE
THE HOTEL IS AWARDED BY
LEGAMBIENTE FOR ITS EFFORT TO
REDUCE THE ENVIRONMENTAL
IMPACT OF TURISM.
Information according to Act 196/2003. - Privacy Code
(published on the Gazzetta Ufficiale, on 29 July 2003, Serie generale n. 174, Supplemento ordinario n. 123/L).
- 1. The law in question regulates the private nature of personal information and imposes certain obligations on those who process information related to other subjects.
- 2. For the purposes of this Code, 'processing' shall mean any operation, or set of operations, carried out with or without the help of electronic or automated means, concerning the collection, recording, organisation, keeping, interrogation, elaboration, modification, selection, retrieval, comparison, utilization, interconnection, blocking, communication, dissemination, erasure and destruction of data, whether the latter are contained or not in a data bank;
- 3. In relation to the following situations in which you can be by relating to our society :
- contracts for the supply of material goods, non-material goods and services.
- business relations or collaborations of any kind.
We inform you that the data regarding your Society and people charged to work for your order and count, are indispensable to start the typical operations regarding these relations, and therefore, the provision of the data has a mandatory state
- 4. The possible refusal to the consent of data implies the impossibility to start what has been listed at point 3;
- 5. All the required data are compulsory. During the treatment we may discover data that the privacy code describes as "sensitive", as they may reveal the disclosure of health, membership of parties, trade unions, associations, religious, philosophical or other beliefs. For all these reasons we ask you to express in writing the consent to the treatment.
- 6. Data will be mostly treated with electronical and information instruments, and stored on information supports, paper supports, and any other suitable support, to which only the personnel can have access, respecting the minimum safety measures, pursuant the "Disciplinare Tecnico" in minimum safety measures matter, Enclosure B of the Privacy Code.
- 7. Data collected via Internet: our society uses on its site technologies for tracking IP addresses and "Cookies", in order to track the visits made to the own site, in particular:
a)Â IP AddressesÂ : the IP addresses of those who visit our web site will be collected. The collected data are used for the management of technical and administrative operations of our Company, the diagnosis of possible technical problems and the prevention against the intrusion and abuse of the service.
b)Â Cookies: our Society can use the "Cookie" technology to improve the possible usage of the offered services, associating a "Cookie" to the connected visitor. The "Cookies" are also used to determine the traffic values of our site, to track your profile during the process of service-order, to calculate the discounts and to manage the promotions that may be applied to your account. The visitors of the website can disable the tracking "Cookies" function from their own browser, but sometimes this may cause problems in the use of our website.
- 8. Communication and spread of the data : the data you give may be communicated and/or spread to start contractual relations with our Society, for finalities connected to the same, for finalities regarding the exposition of references, for commercial and promotional activities of our Society products, moreover they can be communicated to:
-Â personnel of the office and/or company as charged responsibles of the treatments for the management of the practices of the service you required; the personnel has been properly thought in matter of safety of personal data and privacy right.
- Financial Administration, Revenue Police, Revenue Guard Corps, Department of Labour, and, in general, all the organs charged to verify and control the regularity of the compliances, whose finalities have been said until now.
- Associazione di Categoria and C.A.A.F., for the explication of the services above, and professional Studies, that we personally charged for the treatment of the data.
9. The "treatment" of the data provides the identification of some subjects, burdened by specific duties and responsabilities.
In this case we report the following:
- The Owner and Manager of the data treatment is Mr Adolfo Amico c/o the Giardino Hotel*** snc Amico e Fenili, located in via Circonvallazione 16, 60026 Numana (AN) â€“ The Marche Region â€“ VAT 00119020428 â€“ tel. +39 0719331081 â€“ fax +39 0719331081
- The data at issue will be treated:
- on paper or electronical support of any kind;
- by authorized subjects, steadily identified, properly taught and made aware of the constraints imposed by law;
- with the commitment to keep the data properly updated, eliminating the obsolete, unnecessary or not relevant ones.
- 11. To let you have the most complete cognition of the problems, we remind you that sections 7, 8, 9 of T.U. expressly safeguard the Rights of those Concerned; here is section 7. Privacy Code (Right of access to personal data and other's data):
1. A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
2. A data subject shall have the right to be informed:
a) of the source of the personal data;
b) of the purposes and methods of the processing;;
c) of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
d) of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Section 5(2);
e) of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State's territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
3. A data subject shall have the right to obtain:
a) updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
b) erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
4. A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part,:
a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.
To exercize the provided rights of section 7 of the Privacy Code, listed below, the concerned person must make a written request toÂ the Giardino Hotel*** snc Amico e Fenili, located in via Circonvallazione 16, 60026 Numana (AN) â€“ The Marche Region â€“ VAT 00119020428 â€“ tel. +39 0719331081 â€“ fax +39 0719331081 or per e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org C/A of the responsible for data treatment.